Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- 5 members
- One Chairperson
- One Vice Chairperson
- One Records Keeper
- Two Council Members
- The method of selection of its members is appointed by the Board of Supervisors.
- Members may reside within the boundaries of the District 3 Advisory Committee Map (95458).
- Property owners may also serve on CeRTH, however can only serve as the minority to the makeup of CeRTH.
- All members must comply with the code of conduct and conflict of interest policies under the Board of Supervisors Rules of Procedure, General Protocol and Committees Policy.
- CeRTH members are expected to attend all meetings, absence from three consecutive unexcused meetings may result in removal.
Term / Expiration
- CeRTH members will serve for two years with staggered terms.
- The membership applications are approved by the Lake County Board of Supervisors.
- The District Supervisor will nominate to the full Board of Supervisors five (5) candidates to serve on the CeRTH.
The Central Region Town Hall: CeRTH’s advisory function is to increase the participation of the residents of the Central Region (Lucerne) of Supervisorial District 3, with advisory recommendations and decisions in the community.
The area for which CeRTH will serve is the Central Region of District 3 is the 95458-zip code.
Applications may be obtained online or from the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors, located at:
Lake County Courthouse
255 N Forbes Street
Lakeport, CA 95453