The Lake County Department of Agriculture and Weights and Measures is entrusted with the mission of promoting and protecting the agricultural industry of the County and its environment, ensuring the health and safety of the County's citizens, and fostering confidence and equity in the marketplace through education and the fair and uniform enforcement of laws, regulations, and ordinances enacted by the people of the State of California and Lake County.
Online Continuing Education (CE) Resources
- Agrian CE Online Training
- AG CEU Online Training
- IMP UCANR Online Training
- San Joaquin CE Online Training
- Make sure you are selecting classes/courses that are approved/accredited for California
- Make sure that you print the Certificate of Completion. You will need this when renewing your card