- Behavioral Health Services
- Contractor Portal
This portal is dedicated to supporting our contracted providers with helpful tools and information related to reporting, compliance, and documentation.
Contact Lake County Behavioral Health Managed Care via an online form to submit any documentation requested by the department not already specified on this page.
Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Site Reviews
Annually, the Compliance/QI team conducts site reviews for substance use disorder (SUD) treatment services providers. If you have documentation you need to submit, please upload this documentation securely by contacting Lake County Substance Use Disorder via an online form.
CalOMS is California’s data collection and reporting system for substance use disorder (SUD) treatment services.
Contact Lake County Behavioral Health Managed Care via an online form to upload new client forms.
View the CalOMS Policy.
- Network Provider Questionnaire - Complete this form each time you add or remove clinical staff from agency employment. This helps your department meet mandated reporting requirements for Network Adequacy.
- Network Reporting Tool (XLSX) and Network Change Report (XLSX) - Please use the tools linked above to report on all providers for your agency who have the capacity to serve Lake County Beneficiaries. We use this information for reporting purposes and to populate our provider directories.
Upload reports securely via an online form.
Access Data (information related your timeliness to respond to service requests) must be reported quarterly by Lake County contractors providing services to Medi Cal beneficiaries. The Lake County Behavioral Health Services Department collects this data and reports on it regularly to the Department of Healthcare Services (DHCS).
This information can be uploaded securely via an online form.
All staff and partners of the Lake County Behavioral Health Services who access/transmit protected health information must have a Virtual Private Network (VPN). Please email Lake County Behavioral Health Managed Care for more information about this process.
Code of Conduct
All providers of the Lake County Behavioral Health Services annually must submit copies of their staff's signed organizational code of conducts at the following websites:
Providers who do not have an organizational code of conduct to supply may review and sign the Lake County Behavioral Health Services code of conduct.
Sentinel Event / Unusual Occurrence Reporting
A “sentinel event” is defined as any situation or event related to LCBHS that threatens the health or safety of LCBHS clients, staff, or providers.
- Policy 164 - Sentinel Event/Unusual Occurrence Reporting (PDF)
- Sentinel Event/Unusual Occurrence Reporting Form (PDF)
Submit files via an online form to Lake County's Member Services Resolution Officer.
All current (and potential) contractors of Lake County Behavioral Health Services are required to comply with pre-award and annual risk assessments (links below) as part of our pre-award and annual site review process.
- Pre-Award and Annual Risk Assessment Questionnaires
- LCBHS Risk Assessment Monitoring Instrument
The submitted risk assessments are scored by LCBHS staff using a monitoring instrument (LCBHS0048a form) based on the responses supplied by the contractor, coupled with any supplemental documentation provided. The contractor is then assigned a risk level (i.e.: low, medium or high) which could impact the potential likelihood of LCBHS engaging in any new or continued contract opportunities with the contractor.