- Registrar of Voters
- Past Elections
- November 3, 2020 General Election
November 3, 2020 General Election
The November 3, 2020 General Election has been certified. Final Election Results.
Track your Ballot
Receive personalized text messages, emails, and/or automated voice messages on your Vote by Mail ballot by subscribing to Where's My Ballot. This is a free service available to all registered voters that gives you updated information on where your ballot is and when you can expect to receive it.
Subscribe to Ballot Trax
In addition, Voters can check on the status of their ballot to confirm if it was received in our office through our Ballot Return Status
Signature Verification Statement
We understand that as years go by, your signature is bound to change, therefore, if the signature on your Vote by Mail return envelope doesn't match what is in our voter registration database we will notify you by mail or email and ask that you complete and return a "Signature Verification Statement" form.
See the Signature Verification Statement and Instructions (PDF).
Unsigned Ballot Statement
Did you forget to sign your ballot? If you return your Vote by Mail ballot without signing the return envelope we will notify you by mail or email and ask that you complete and return an "Unsigned Ballot Statement" form.
See the Unsigned Ballot Envelope Statement and Instructions (PDF).
Verification of Address Statement
Public Notices & Media Releases
- Central Counting Place for the Official Ballots (PDF)
- Close Registration Lake Day General (PDF)
- Election Observer Panel (PDF)
- Election Observer Panel Plan (PDF)
- Important Notice of Deadline (PDF)
- Logic and Accuracy Test (PDF)
- Manual Tally (PDF)
- Official Canvass - Ballots Remaining to be Counted (PDF)
- Official County Drop Boxes (PDF)
- Process Vote by Mail (PDF)
- Vote by Mail Mailing (PDF)
- County Supervisor, District 5 (PDF)
- City of Lakeport (PDF)
- City of Clearlake (PDF)
- United States Representatives, 5th District (PDF)
- United States Representatives, 3rd District (PDF)
- Member of the State Assembly, 4th District (PDF)
- Konocti Unified School District (PDF)
- Kelseyville Unified School District (PDF)
Campaign & Finance
Whether supporting a local bond measure or running for a statewide office, laws, and regulations require that candidates and committees report campaign contributions and spending to ensure transparency and accountability for elections.
For State and Local candidates, visit the Fair Political Practices Commission.